Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] New Bimini [1 Attachment]

Paul Osterberg

Bill is right about the durability of of the original Birmini, spray hood, but we shose to design our own. We found that it got very hot below the original one and visibility was poor when entering a harbor.
We increased the hight and put in see through panel's that we can open for very good visibility and it greatly enhance the cockpit environmental. We were very pleased with the solution. There are photos on in the photo section search for Kerpa and you find it
Paul on SY Kerpa SM 259