Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Volvo air filters / diesel filters

Mohammad Shirloo

Hello Alex;

The prices you have been quoted are better than what we have seen in Europe. The one that always seems extremely over priced, is the Volvo air filter element at over 100 Euros.

I don’t think you are being over charged based on what we have seen in the Med.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

On Sep 17, 2018, at 8:42 PM, Alex Ramseyer alexramseyer@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The local Volvo dealer in Curacao is charging USD 94.00 for an air filter and USD 46.00 for a diesel filter for my DS3-111. Where do you guys stock parts like this and what are the prices that you see in the market in the U.S. or Europe?
fair winds,
Alex
SY NO STRESS
A54-15