Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Surveyor in France

Red1 Stella SM359

Olivier speaks and write english without an issue and is the best surveyor for Amel boats I am aware of.  I would not hesitate if you can find a slot in his busy schedule.

Regards,

Redouan Assar
SM349 Stella

On 19 Sep 2018, at 13:19, s90.simon@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello

This is my first post in this group and I just want to start by saying hello to everyone.

I'm planning to buy an Amel Santorin and are currently looking at one located in Vannes. I would appreciate some suggestions for a few different good and competent surveyors that have experience with Amel.

I understand that Olivier Beaute in La Rochelle is considered to be very good but I would like to have some more alternatives. They must be able to speak and present the written report in english.

Best regards

Simon