Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Barcelona Amel Mechanic

amel46met

I got Jordi at Evolution Agencies +34 639471108 to get a mechanic to work on my genset he may not know Amels.
Maramu 125 Aphrodite
Tom Deasy

On Sep 20, 2018, at 11:01 AM, rossidesigngroup@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Anyone know a mechanic or service in Barcelona that is experienced with Amels?  We are here for about a month and want to check our engine alignment and mounts before setting off across the Atlantic.  We had spent some time docked at Amel Mediterrranee in Hyères but it was a very busy time for them and the mechanic they tend to use was not available.

Bob and Suzanne SM429, KAIMI

Port Vell