Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM Mizzen Track End Fittings

They are not Antal...they are Lewmar Size 1 Simple End Stops.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 1:35 PM Ian Shepherd sv_freespirit@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

The end fittings on my SM2K 414 are made of a plastic type material and
fixed in place by two bolts. They need to be replaced due to UV damage.
I have looked through the Antal catalogue and I don't see such fittings
listed. Maybe they are made by someone else? Does anyone know who makes
these please?

Ian Shepherd

Leros Greece