Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Surveyor in France

Peter Jaeger

Hi Simon
I had Olivier as surveyor for my SM in Sardegna in 2015, a report in perfect english and a list with recommended work combined with a cost estimate as result. Since my boat is in La Rochelle now I consulted him again for special questions.
You can look for alternatives, yes. But why, if you already know the very best?
Best regards
Peter
SY Wilson, SM 003, La Rochelle

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail für iPad

Am Mittwoch, September 19, 2018, 12:19 schrieb s90.simon@... [amelyachtowners] :

Hello

This is my first post in this group and I just want to start by saying hello to everyone.

I'm planning to buy an Amel Santorin and are currently looking at one located in Vannes. I would appreciate some suggestions for a few different good and competent surveyors that have experience with Amel.

I understand that Olivier Beaute in La Rochelle is considered to be very good but I would like to have some more alternatives. They must be able to speak and present the written report in english.

Best regards

Simon