Diesel heat for the boat and reduced RPM'S

pheyden2000 <amel98@...>

Can anyone help me out with suggestion's on diesel heat for my Super
Maramu? We sail in Northern California's cold waters, and running
the gen set 24 hrs a day is not an option.
Have any Amel owners installed any supplementary heat in their boats?

We have aprox. 1600 hrs on our TMD22 Volvo. At max throttle we can
attain only 2500 rpms. We installed all new fuel filters, cleaned
the prop and hull to perfection. Seems like we are also not the only
ones with reduced rpms. We run Max throttle for 15 to 30 min. every
5 hrs. We have a clean burn, no smoke what so ever in all rpm ranges.
Is cleaning the Turbo the first thing to do here? Thank You from
Peter and Sherry on Liebling.