Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bed for Rendezvous

Mike Ondra

Aletes will be arriving on Monday and I'd be happy to ferry folks with our dink. I'm sure others are willing as well. We'll have to set up an Amel Uber service.
Mike
Aletes SM #240
Rock Hall, MD

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Droid

On Sep 22, 2018 4:57 PM, "Kent Robertson karkauai@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Brent.

Looks like Kristy will still be on the hard in Cambridge. The dink is on Kristy. We can either hitch a ride with somebody else, or I can bring the dink and outboard to StM in the truck.

Glad you’re coming, it’ll be great to see you again.

Kent
S/V Kristy
SM 243

On Sep 22, 2018, at 3:43 PM, Brent Cameron brentcameron61@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Alan. I managed to snag a room at the St Michael’s Inn with two doubles for $511 Canadian for the four nights I’m there. That works out to $395 USD or $49.38 per night each taxes in. Since you’re only there 3 nights that’s $148.25. O.K.? I am a Canuck who’s done 9 trips to NZ so I’m sure we’ll get along famously. I usually buy a SIM card when I’m in the US which changes my number but I will text you when I cross the border tomorrow. (I’m coming down from north of Toronto). I will have data so email would work anyway. I suspect we can hitch a ride out to the raft up with Dr Kent Robertson who I’ve sailed with a few times up and down the east coast. He wasn’t sure Kristy would be back in the water but he keeps his Dingy at the dock anyway.

Brent
On Sep 22, 2018, 12:05 PM -0400, bazgrayson@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>, wrote:

Hi Brent, that sounds fine with me. I’m a very well house trained Kiwi (New Zealander) who only snores when he has had too much to drink so I’ll try my best to be good.

Here is my ph # 830 353 1587

I'll probably be arriving in St Michaels around noon on the 1st. If you want to text me your number closer to the time we can find a way to hook up.

Regards

Alan

Posted by: Kent Robertson <karkauai@...>