Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mechanics in Leros, Greece

Massimo Vecchietti

..
I was three years in Leros Marina..noone  is specializad  on AMEL boats and I was non satisfied of their  professionslity
High costs!!!
Max
AM Patchouli II n 84

Il Dom 23 Set 2018, 16:44 Amw amw08@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Hello Amelians,

we reserved a winter berth in Leros Marina and next year we have to do some work at the underwater ship ( Antifouling, Prop shaft seals replacement, Bowthruster, possible Volvo TMD 22 check, etc. )

I guess that some of you had been in Leros. So it would be great if someone can give me an advice which mechanics are experienced in Amel yachts here in Leros.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine

Von meinem iPad gesendet