Re: Drawer/cupboard pulls

karkauai

Hi everyone,
I will have at least 50 of the drawer/cabinet handles from the 3D printer by rendezvous time. The rest will be ready in another week or so.
Those who ordered, please send me your mailing address and email address, confirm how many you want, and send me a check for $7.50 per handle plus $10 shipping costs.

The 3D printer has also designed, built a prototype, and tried out the latching mechanism (3 pieces for each mechanism) which he says works fine. He waived the design cost and gave us a $100 discount for 17 mechanisms which came out to be $10 each. If you want one of these, please let me know as soon as possible.

Email me at
karkauai “at” yahoo “dot” com

Kent
SM243