From: "greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 9/21/18 16:11 (GMT+01:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Interior wood quality

If anyone repaired sun fading of the interior mahogany, is the fading shallow enough that there is a chance of sanding to fresh wood without going through the veneer?

We have some fading right around the cabin side deadlights.  It would be easy enough to re-veneer if needed... but I am kind of hoping it is I can squeak by without that...

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA