Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Mechanics in Leros, Greece

Hajo Hille

Hi to all supporters,

Thanks a lot to all of you for the valuable informations.
So I am not really at the right spot to let the planned work to be done.

Yes, Bill, I had one of the best teachers 😃 to do the Bowthruster service and I will do it by myself. Best wishes to Judy.

To Ian, maybe we 'll meet here in Leros Marina.

Best regards

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine
Leros

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 23.09.2018 um 18:01 schrieb Bill Rouse brouse@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hajo,

Hello to you and Julia!

I do not have anyone to recommend unless Malta is in your plans.

I know that you understand you will be required haul out of the water for C-Drive service. Ans, I know that you know the bow thruster service can be done while in the water.😀

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 9:44 AM Amw amw08@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello Amelians,

we reserved a winter berth in Leros Marina and next year we have to do some work at the underwater ship ( Antifouling, Prop shaft seals replacement, Bowthruster, possible Volvo TMD 22 check, etc. )

I guess that some of you had been in Leros. So it would be great if someone can give me an advice which mechanics are experienced in Amel yachts here in Leros.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hajo
SM 150 Serafine

Von meinem iPad gesendet