From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2018 8:20 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Steyr engine

Hi,
I am on market for Amel  and there are two boats in which I am interested in.
The question is about engine. Both got Steyr 140hp engine.
As this is not very popular one in  marine industry I wonder if were there any issues with this engine?
Does it need any extra service or maintanence?
Working hours are low as 1900h so does not look bad.
I know Steyr as truck but not yacht engine anyway it had well opinion.

Brgds
Mark

Ps
It is my first time on such Yahoo group so if I've posted something wrong let me know.