Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Steyr engine
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2018, 9:23 AM

That is the point.
I am sure AMEL
can help with service but Steyr is well known here in Europe
but in Panama or Cook Island?
That it can be
good choice unless it is maintenance-free and reliable
engine
Thx for comments
Brgds
MarekOd: "'Mark
Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]"
<amelyachtowners@...>
Do:
amelyachtowners@...;
Wysłane:
15:22 Wtorek 2018-09-25
Temat: RE: [Amel
Yacht Owners] Steyr engine

Mark,

I think the bigger
decision really depends on where you plan to take your boat.
One of the reasons
boat manufacturers chose Yanmar, Volvo, Onan etc. is because
of the global
network of distributors. I think if I were in your shoes and
were serious about
these boats offered for sale, I would ensure I had a good
comfort level about
being able to service the engine and obtain parts in remote
places. That is if
you place to go to remote places.

With best
regards,