Od: "'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners]"
Do: amelyachtowners@...;
Wysłane: 17:24 Wtorek 2018-09-25
Temat: [Amel Yacht Owners] Winter location Greek Ionian

Hi everyone;

We are looking at leaving our boat in the Greek Ionian for this winter. We would appreciate all input about possible locations. We will not be wintering on board, so we are mainly looking for a safe, secure and reasonable location. It would be nice to have some services available but it is not critical.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
AMEL 54 #099