Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu: Cabin light fuse location?!

smiles bernard

Just to say that I’ve now managed to trace the problem.
Luckily one of the cabin lights had new cable with  unusual colours so I managed to follow that to locate the fuse
Sadly these lights are sharing with other equipment so it’s another job on the to-do list which only even seems to grow !

All the best

Miles

On 26 Sep 2018, at 10:47, smiles bernard smilesbernard@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello there

I’m on day 2 of a low value treasure hunt.

I’m hunting for a fuse for my cabin lights

I did something stupid trying to fix the fridge light which must be wired into the same circuit so the cabin lights are now out.
Lights in the forepeak, both heads and aft cabin are fine fortunately.

I suspect that all the older Maramus have been adapted over the years and have fuses in different places but in case there is some hidden nook I’ve not yet discovered . . . .

I’ve tested all fuses in and around the circuit board area and behind the chart table, hunted in the engine bay, looked under the mast step and poked about all manner of dark corners but still lights are out

The lights must be wired direct to the battery as there is sadly no main switch to follow from.

Any thoughts about hidden areas I should explore would be very welcome !

All the best

Miles