Vetus Coupling

Ian,

Did you see the PDF I sent you? It clearly shows the machining that Amel normally does to the Vetus coupling before installation. Amel does this to expedite the installation. Was your coupling machined as pictured in the PDF? The reason I am asking is that I think we all want to know, if when ordering the Vetus coupling from Amel, do we need to specify this Amel-Modification in order to have a smooth installation????

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus