From: "greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
Date: 9/26/18 01:21 (GMT+01:00)
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Interior wood quality

James,

Thanks--exactly what I was looking for.  I have had a lot of practice with a cabinet scraper which will transfer well.

We see very much what you describe with the fading of the wood around the port lights.  We'd like to keep everything covered more, but we live on the boat full time so that is not always possible.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA