Thanks every one for the replies.

Respectfully;
Mohammad

On Sep 25, 2018, at 9:42 PM, Markus scrapp@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,
I keep my boat in KALAMATA.
Maybe it is not quite Ionian but very close to.
It is  very quiet place, some work place avaliable in marina.
KTel bus service avalible almost every hour to Athens. 2,5hour.
http://www.medmarinas.com/homepage.asp?ITMID=2
Brgds
Marek

Od: "'Mohammad Shirloo' mshirloo@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups..com>
Do: amelyachtowners@...;
Wysłane: 17:24 Wtorek 2018-09-25
Temat: [Amel Yacht Owners] Winter location Greek Ionian

Hi everyone;

We are looking at leaving our boat in the Greek Ionian for this winter. We would appreciate all input about possible locations. We will not be wintering on board, so we are mainly looking for a safe, secure and reasonable location. It would be nice to have some services available but it is not critical.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully;

Mohammad and Aty
AMEL 54 #099