Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] FW: Climma has got me stumped

John Clark

Hi Mark,
   I sometimes get the HP trip after 15 seconds.  I think it is junk in the freon line.  Reason I think this is the sea water circuit is series now on my boat so I know there is good water flow to the unit.  Second when I switch the unit to heat pump it runs fine.

Originally my boat was plumbed with units in parallel.  One was clogged with no SW flow while other was fine.  At the hull flow looked fine.

Spent a month in Le Marine with AC running.  Had to use dock water pressure to backflush the mud out of the system.

On Oct 2, 2018 4:13 PM, "'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Forgot to say, I got this from Climma’s web-page,

The high pressure switch device is snapped more than three times. Check the sea water circuit, switch off and then switch on again the system by means of the panel. If this happens again, call the Assistance Service.

Has anyone been down this road?

The unit is working again, but this is not the first time this has happened. Once it starts to run, it seems to be happy. It is getting to be a real pain to have it so finicky.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Aruba

www.creampuff.us