Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Olivier Beaute to New Zealand

Hello GANG,

We are in Tonga but will meet up with Olivier on the 27th in Bay of Islands marina that evening.  He’ll probably be busy sampling wines and local foods with us that evening then perform some small inspections on “olde” Eleuthera.

We know he has to be in Auckland on 1st…

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera, SM 007

On 4 Oct 2018, at 21:32, divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Thanks Danny,

We are in New Cal right now intending to sail for Opua somewhere around mid October.

Have you arranged anything with Olivier to meet in the North ?

We now have a berth in the new marina extension in Opua, so Elyse will be there for the foreseeable future.

All the best
Alan
Elyse SM437
Baie de la Somme