Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] mail and package forwarding while cruising

Mohammad Shirloo

Hello Ryan;

We have used EarthClassMail for about 4 years. They have been very reliable and professional. They do open, scan, forward and you also have the option of depositing checks that you receive in the mail.

Respectfully;

Mohammad And Aty
B&B Kokomo
AMEL 54 #099

On Oct 5, 2018, at 3:47 AM, Ryan Meador ryan.d.meador@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have a favorite mail/package forwarding solution while you're cruising.  I'd want it to have a USA address and be able to send to anywhere in the Caribbean (and perhaps farther).  I've found a number of services that offer this, including the ability to open and scan your mail to view online, but I'd like some testimonials before I entrust a random company with something so important.

Thanks!

Ryan and Kelly
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA