Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 24VDC “misc” breaker

Sv Garulfo

Courtney, Dean,

Ok, this is resolved; the wires go the foot of the mast and are used for optional spreader lights.

Thanks all for your contributions

Thomas

GARULFO
A54-122
Curaçao

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 13:10, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Thomas yes we have both switches and need both on for our propane to work.  I do not know if it is because we have both Butane and Propane but that is how Trippin works.

Cheers
Courtney