Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Deck running lights
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, October 5, 2018, 9:54 AM

Thank for the pics, Alexandre and I am sorry to see
the damage that was done to your bow.  I hope your repair
was satisfactory and covered by insurance.
I will definitely have a SS plate
made and welded in place just like your installation.
 Very nice.  I will look for the smallest possible LED
lights with the required brightness (2 nm), and I think
there are some now that are completely round with no edges
that a line could get caught on.
Paul C.