Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Climma AC - Breaker Tripping - New unit recommendations?

Ian Townsend

We bought the Webastos through Defender. Best price around, even with delivery.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

On Oct 9, 2018, at 1:48 PM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Duane,

I would suggest you contact Ian and Margaret on Loca Lola II, they just did a ton of research on AC to outfit their boat. Ian is the new expert.

As and added two cents, I would shop stores other than Coastal Climate Control for your AC needs. I have had multiple issues with them after the sale.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Aruba

www.creampuff.us