Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Climma AC - Breaker Tripping - New unit recommendations?

Yes, that will sometime happen with the capacitor in the AC raw water pump. But, in my experience it happens with any/all AC units and normally fails and never comes back to life.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 2:07 PM thomas.kleman <no_reply@...> wrote:

I'd also check the capacitor in the A/C pump (10 Mf). I've actually had the same symptoms and even 2 units working while 1 trips the breaker.......with the cause being a slowly dying capacitor in the the A/C pump.