Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Climma AC - Breaker Tripping - New unit recommendations?

Yes, that will sometime happen with the capacitor in the AC raw water pump. But, in my experience it happens with any/all AC units and normally fails and never comes back to life.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

Any opinions and conclusions expressed in this message are solely those of the author and should not be construed as representing the opinion of an expert. Manufacturers' and Expert's precautions must be considered when dealing with mechanical and/or electrical systems to ensure that you are NOT harmed, and/or the device and/or system is NOT ruined. If in doubt, do not touch any mechanical and/or electrical device or system referred to above.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 2:07 PM thomas.kleman <no_reply@...> wrote:

I'd also check the capacitor in the A/C pump (10 Mf). I've actually had the same symptoms and even 2 units working while 1 trips the breaker.......with the cause being a slowly dying capacitor in the the A/C pump.

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.