From: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:20 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Toe pulley (headsail) [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Kelly Ran included below]

Salut,

We have the same problem with one of ours.

I modeled the pulley, and we are having a test unit printed out of 316 stainless. (See attached.) My guess is that it will take a couple of iterations to get this part completely right. Will let you know how it turns out.

Kelly + Ryan

SM233 Iteration

Boston

On Thu, Aug 9, 2018 at 10:58 AM, jlm@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from jlm@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Bonjour,

On my Super Maramu 2000 I have the two pulley cracked ! (they are maked "AMEL")

Amel have no delivery time for this spare part .......

It seams that I am not the only one with this problem ....

Did any one of you solved this without AMEL part ?

Merci

JL MERTZ

Cottonbay.fr