From: sangaris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2018 5:20 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Diesel leak

Pat, That comment from the shop may have a tad bit of hyperbole. Yes, I think there is a shim under the nipple, but why not pull, seal and replace one at a time and see what you get into? You can always bail out and take it to the shop (or pay the freight for them to remove it).
Craig
---In amelyachtowners@..., <sailw32@...> wrote :

Craig, A rebuild shop told me that once removed ,it is essential that adjustments be made and set properly to function. Now my problem is to remove the pump, not an easy job to access the bolts and to disassemble. It is crazy that all three are leaking,I wish I had more time to tackle this,the clock is ticking.
Thanks,
Pat