Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Climma A/C saltwater plumbing - Using barnacle buster.

eric freedman

Hi Kent,

Are we speaking about the AC cooling line?

My plan was you use the Barnacle buster circulating tank and hook it up to the input of the engine room

Manifold, then run a garden hose from the output seacock and back to the circulating bucket.

They suggested to use it for 4-6 hours.

Did you dilute the barnacle buster and if so what ratio?

I will also do so with the engine and genset. I plan on disconnecting the water input to the watermaker while doing this.

Fair Winds

Eric