38350 St Honoré France
0607 490 415 0480 806088
ba90   AT ...orange.fr & ba...AT....ancelle.net

Le 11/10/2018 à 22:00, divanz620@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

Merci Jean-Luc,

It seems like a good solution

Can you give me the email address again....yahoo doesn't like @

Please write it like           ba at abcde.com

Thanks again
Salutations
Alan
Elyse SM437
Noumea

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Hello Alain,
A friend of me make me a prototype of the pulley in a technical plastic, it seems very, very fine, and with plastic NO corrosion is possible !
He test the pulley at 500kN ..

The probem with the AMEL pulley is the MEGA corrosion between the steinless steel and the aluminium.

This caused :
1-My first AMEL poulley was brocken in 3 parts !
2-My second AMEL poulley was not brocken BUT the steinless schaft was in bad condition ....

I am very angry after AMEL because the pulley is of poor quality that the piece is not available, cost for 2 pieces 500 or 600 euros ....

You can contact my friend, he will be happy to buy a cople of pulley
Bernard Ancelle
ANCELLE
Comboursière
38350 Saint Honoré