Super Maramu sale and broker report

itacknjibe <itacknjibe@...>

It is with bittersweet feelings that we report the sale of our 2003
SM, Sogno di Mare in October. Our time aboard has been wonderful
beyond compare, but circumstances have forced us to make other plans.
We do, however, have the highest praise for our sales broker, Kim
Korman, at Florida Coast Marine, in Fort Pierce, FL. She is
knowledgeable and hard-working, and is a former live-aboard cruiser
herself. We recommend her wholeheartedly! Her website is
www.floridacoastmarine.com.
Thanks to the group for all of the good advice over the past years.
Bill and Cathy Nation
Sogno di Mare, SM2K #404