Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 1980 Sharki (SV TAKOUMI?)

Steve Leeds

Hi Dee,
It's a nice boat but I'm pretty sure it is already sold.

Steve Leeds
Sharki #121

On Friday, October 12, 2018, 8:07:54 AM EDT, delaney.watkins@... wrote:

My wife and I are considering traveling down to Florida to look at a 1980 Sharki that is listed on YachtWorld.

Curious if anyone has any information on this particular vessel beyond what is listed on the YW advert?

A name is partially visible in one of the photos and appears to be TAKOUMI. A google search reveals a blog post in French which appears to be about this vessel.

Has anyone actually seen this Sharki in person recently? If, so what condition is it in? Is it worth the trip to Florida from Virginia to look at it?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Dee

looking for an Amel