Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 1980 Sharki (SV TAKOUMI?)

Willem Kroes

Hi Dee,

Have you looked at the Sharky  named Joss. She is owned by a Dutch former technician and very good maintained. Recent engine, bow thruster recently rebuild, very complete. She is on Levkas in Greece. The only reason for selling is age.

Regards,

Willem Kroes

SM #351 KAVANGA

Now on the hard in Cartagena, Spain

Op 12 okt. 2018 15:16 schreef "Steve Leeds yachtmaccabee@... [amelyachtowners]" :

Hi Dee,
It's a nice boat but I'm pretty sure it is already sold.

Steve Leeds
Sharki #121

On Friday, October 12, 2018, 8:07:54 AM EDT, delaney.watkins@... wrote:

My wife and I are considering traveling down to Florida to look at a 1980 Sharki that is listed on YachtWorld.

Curious if anyone has any information on this particular vessel beyond what is listed on the YW advert?

A name is partially visible in one of the photos and appears to be TAKOUMI. A google search reveals a blog post in French which appears to be about this vessel.

Has anyone actually seen this Sharki in person recently? If, so what condition is it in? Is it worth the trip to Florida from Virginia to look at it?

Any insight would be appreciated.

Respectfully,

Dee

looking for an Amel