Re: A54 Anchor wash pump

svperegrinus@yahoo.com

I don't know if the 54's native pump has special characteristics compared to a 53 pump, but I would be remiss if I did not point out that when we bought hull Nr. 350 in 2012 it came with a Shurflo with the outside metal casting already all rusted out...

It is now over six years later, we have anchored out thousands of times, always using the anchor wash pump...

... the Shurflo is still rusted out and still as powerful and 100% reliable as it was in 2012.

(It will probably fail tomorrow morning when we lift anchor, just to spite us).

Cheerio,

Peregrinus
SM2K Nr. 350 (2002)
At anchor, Porto Rafael, Sardinia