Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Change of group ownership
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Friday, October 12, 2018, 12:34 PM

all mates:
Most
of you know that I have been what Yahoo calls the
"owner" (primary administrator) of the Amel Yacht
Owners Group for some years. I assumed this position when
asked by the original founder and "owner" of the
group, Eric (Closereach).
have really enjoyed our group and all of its members.
Recently, I asked Bill Rouse to assume my position as I was
struggling to keep it due to personal reasons. Bill
graciously accepted. I will continue to be a member, but no
longer "owner." Yahoo must have one person
designated as "owner" for each currently
maintained Yahoo Group."
Bill
has been always helping me, as to others, and I am glad he
took a step forward when I could no longer sustain properly
my position.
still keep my Amel Euros 41, based in Burriana, in the
Spanish coast of the Mediterranean sea, although I currently
live in Madrid. Hope to see you guys sometime,
somewhere.
All
the bestJL