Amel Yacht Owners Group

As a follow-up to Jose's email about "primary administrator" change to me, I would like to announce that we have 4 volunteer moderators. The primary duty of our moderators is to approve new members to the group. They are:
Mark McGovern - CARA
Gary Wells - ADAGIO
Mark Erdos - CREAM PUFF
Danny Simms - OCEAN PEARL

I changed the requirements for membership in the group to read:
"Membership is restricted to either actual Amel Yacht owners, or those who plan to buy a new or used Amel Yacht. This group does not allow public advertising.  Please refrain from political issues, rude, or inappropriate language.

To join: Please follow directions at SIGN IN and include your Amel, Model (Maramu, Mango, Santorin, Super Maramu, 54, 55, 64), and Hull Number, or a statement that you are looking for an Amel and Model  _______ ."

There are no other changes envisioned or planned.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus