From: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 1:35 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Change of group ownership

To all mates:

Most of you know that I have been what Yahoo calls the "owner" (primary administrator) of the Amel Yacht Owners Group for some years. I assumed this position when asked by the original founder and "owner" of the group, Eric (Closereach).

I have really enjoyed our group and all of its members. Recently, I asked Bill Rouse to assume my position as I was struggling to keep it due to personal reasons. Bill graciously accepted. I will continue to be a member, but no longer "owner." Yahoo must have one person designated as "owner" for each currently maintained Yahoo Group."

Bill has been always helping me, as to others, and I am glad he took a step forward when I could no longer sustain properly my position.

I still keep my Amel Euros 41, based in Burriana, in the Spanish coast of the Mediterranean sea, although I currently live in Madrid. Hope to see you guys sometime, somewhere.

All the best

JL