New Administrator

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi JL,

I would like to add my thanks to you for the work you have done for this group. It has proved to be an amazing resource, indispensable I believe for the future of the Amel fleet. We have all had more pleasure from our boats because of this forum. You have been instrumental in maintaining the value of our boats. I will also add my thanks the the very knowledgeable contributors who have generously shared their knowledge, you know who they are so I wont name them.

Kind Regards and wishing you well for the future.

Danny

SM 299 Ocean Pearl