Insurance question in case of total loss

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Dear Amel owners,

On my insurance policy (Helvetia subscribed through insurance DeLassee) it says (article 8.4.4) that my insurance is automatically canceled in case of total loss - BUT (last line of that paragraph) that the insurance only stops when then settlement has been paid.

Which is why the insurance still ask me to pay the premium for this year and likely the next one (since it is 25% less than the agreed value I am contesting it).

Does your insurance says the same thing?

Thanks in advance, sincerely, Alexandre