Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Standing rigging wire size on Santorin

Simon,

Email the OEM supplier to Amel at Laetitia"at"acmo.fr

Be sure to tell her Santorin (Sloop or Ketch) and the year. Ask for a quote for a complete standing rigging kit. My guess is it will cost you around 7k euro for a ketch.

You will probably need to find a rigger to install, but you might be able to do it yourself.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018, 04:04 s90.simon@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello

I was wondering what the size (diameter) of the different steel wires on the sloop rigged Amel Santorin are? The one I have been looking at needs to have its standing rigging replaced and I'm trying to calculate how much that would cost. Unfortunately I forgot to measure this when I visited the boat. Hopefully someone here can help me.

Best regards

Simon