Santorin cockpit light wiring

Craig Briggs

Does anyone know where the wires from the Santorin cockpit light are terminated? The + side is switched with the main salon breaker, but the wire runs to a remote terminal. I've got a fault on the - side and am guessing it may be connected at the nav station terminals, with the wires running in the overhead over to the nav station. If anyone has traced these wires down I'd appreciated knowing where they are. I suspect the SM may be wired similarly, but don't really know.
Cheers,
Craig Briggs SN68 Sangaris - Brunswick GA USA