Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Sailorman DC-DC converters

I think that is also the reason for the double pole breaker for the SSB converter.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Oct 15, 2018 at 3:42 PM 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Eric,

You are right. The only time  I have added a DC-DC convertor was for the SSB. So, that’s probably why I remember this being the case. Since the other convertors are running equipment not connected to the bonding, it makes sense they wouldn’t have to be isolated.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Aruba

www.creampuff.us