From: Bernard Ancelle < >

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 11:08 AM

To: Mike Ondra <mdondra@...>

Subject: Re: Amel pulley

Hi Mike

Thanks for your request.

I am preparing to supply such devices - pulley + 3 screws FHc M6*25 in inox 316L -.

I am currently seeing with my suppliers (plastics, screws and tools).

And I think the 1rst devices would be ready in 2 or 3 weeks.

Their price will be 60 Euro without taxes per device and the postal fee in supplement.

These parts will be availabe for the whole Amel owners. You can dispatch this information.

Best regards.

Bernard Ancelle

PS : To order please send me your right address. When I will know the delivery date I will send you either the order confirmation and my bank acount number for the money transfer.