[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: rivets in furler

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

See message 3445 that in part says:

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "" <leonorebt@...> wrote:

Hello James,
The old rivits drop to the bottom of the unit so not a problem.
the new rivits should be 1/4" wide by 1/2" deep. The shaft that
sets the rivit is 2" long and the shaft itself is .15" in diameter
so you need a hefty rivit gun to set them, not an ordinary hardware
store unit. Hope this helps.

Bill Rahmig, Leonore of Sark SM72--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com,
sailw32@... wrote:

1994 Super Maramu Hull # 123

In a message dated 11/9/2008 8:42:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

Pat:

What boat do you have; model and Serial Number

Gary

-- In _amelyachtowners@amelyachtowname_
(mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com) , "sailw32" <sailw32@> wrote:

I need to replace several missing rivets on the furler.I know in the
past I have seen the proper size and type of rivet that should be used
posted.I failed to record that info, could anyone inform me as to the
size and type that should be used. Thanks, Pat McAneny S/V Shenanigans

Holiday needs. Search Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?
redir=http://searchblog.aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)