Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan generator exhaust sensor

VLADIMIR SONSEV

It can be bad temperature switch or it could be low water flow and switch shuts it off because overhitting.

Vladimir
SM 345 "LIFE IS GOOD"

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018, 2:36 AM alin1923@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello everyone. I have a problem with my Onan on a SM 2k, the generator starts and dies. After some reading , I discovered the problem, the sensor that is placed on the exhaust elbow. I took the wires and isolated them from each other and it runs perfectly. You put them together, the engine dies. Si I am pretty sure it is the sensor. Do you guys know where I can order it and what do I ask for? Is it called exhaust heat sensor?
Thank you.
Regards,
Alin