Re: For Sale, Super Maramu # 180

tango708@...

Hi Fellow Amel owners those looking to purchase.   I have lowered the price on our well maintained and upgraded SM, which is for sale in the Annapolis area.  The boat is a 1996 with lots of new systems. In fact she is newer than most SM2000's in that she was re-powered with a Yanmar 4JH4-HTE, 110 hp turbo diesel (1200 hours), re-rigged by Nance Underwood with oversized US wire and Stay-Lok terminals top and bottom 2016, new AGM earlier this year, new dodger earlier this year, new dinghy and 15 hp Yamaha outboard (3-4th tank of gas), new CAT water maker pump, new 100 amp battery charger, new soft furnishings etc.  Although, the boat has lots of updates she is all Amel and the integrity of the Amel systems have been maintained.

The interior is in excellent condition the wood work and vinyl are all in excellent condition.

Email me at wtstout at mac dot com for a flyer or to arrange a viewing.