Re: Rép. : [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: rivets in furler

Patrick McAneny

Upon looking at my furler again today,I see that the previous owner had done
what was suggested to you.He apparently tapped the furler and screwed a
stainless set screw in 3 of the existing holes.I have about 3 rivets in place and
about 3 or 4 vacant holes.Now the question is , should I adopt the set screw
solution or use rivets.Earlier someone wrote that the rivets should be aluminium
or should they be monel, any opinions.

AOL Search: Your one stop
for directions, recipes and all other Holiday needs. Search Now.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212792382x1200798498/aol?redir=http://searchblog.
aol.com/2008/11/04/happy-holidays-from-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)