From: amelliahona
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 11:39 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: main sail furl

Barbara:

For photos and parts descriptions for the outhaul motor and gearbox see the photo's
section, page 4, SM Outhaul Service.
For a description of removing the outhaul and servicing the unit see message # 4019
where I describe that procedure.

Good Luck

Gary

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "Battaglini Ornella Barbara"
<ornella.battaglini@...> wrote:

> Can amel people help me?
> this is the problem: when the electric engine on the boom is out of order, how can I
control by hand the main sail clew (foot)? and how is possible to disassemble the reducer
Bonfiglioli from the winch Andersen.