Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] St Thomas Marinas or Moorings

Stephen Morrison <steve_morrison@...>

Hi Courtney,

We will be away from TouRai over The holidays and just booked a slip at Nanny Cay for the month on the recommendation of a long time VI cruiser. We had initially asked him for his recommendation in St Thomas as we will be flying in and out of there, and staying at Nanny on Tortola (BVI)and taking the ferry was his clear preference. I think the quote we got for the month was around 1600. I’ll confirm that after I send this.

All the best,
Steve

On Oct 24, 2018, at 10:51 AM, Courtney Gorman Itsfun1@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all in December I will be moving Trippin to the USVI's and am looking for a Marina or Mooring what I have found so far seems pretty pricey.  Would be Leaving the boat for 2 weeks at a time 4 weeks max would appreciate any and all Ideas and information.

Thanks in Advance
Courtney
sv Trippin
54 #101