From: greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Fri, Oct 26, 2018 6:29 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Swivel Horns

Replaced ours last year, I'll confirm the answer they are hose.

When replacing them I considered using black rubber hose for UV resistance, but was worried about it leaving black marks on the mast paint.  I ended up using regular clear reenforced vinyl water hose figuring it was easy to replace if needed.

Just had them in hand the other day. A year later of mostly tropical sun, and they are still in perfect shape.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Annapolis, MD, USA.